Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's been too long!

I have so much to tell (but very little time)....we have been so busy...and most of it is planning for important events yet to come.  Laurie Beth and Heyward are both being baptised at St. Luke on Sunday the 21st.    D and I have always been christians, but not always in perfect graces so to speak.  We are happy to give our children over to God and make a new commitment ourselves.  Anyway, here we are, a simple, ordinary, family of four in a few snapshots of our life the past few weeks. 
Standing up, eating cereal with my daddy, She wants to walk so bad!
swim lessons, he jumps off and goes under and all that big boy stuff
playing at the play ground with my sister
a smiley Laurie Beth, she is definitely a light in my life!
I love these kids more than anything, I really can't imagine life without them
what a chef!  Isn't he handsome?
Teaching Daddy how to cook, I think they cooked eggs and steak...what a "manly" combination!


Riding Little Dude (AKA "Bully") with Deda

Life with two kids may not often be described as "easy" or a "bowl of cherries", but indeed it is so wonderful, you wonder why isn't everyone doing it?

2 comments:

Conrad & Cara Deese said...

i just can't get over how much that precious lil' girl looks like her mommy!!!
they're growing and growing!! i need to get my butt up there and see them before their teenagers!!

Mommy Bowen said...

Amber, they are growing up so quickly! It's crazy how time flies! We can't wait to see yall and by then we'll have another one! I know it's crazy having two, but you make it look so easy!