Friday, April 1, 2011

I skipped a whole month!!!

A month ago, I stopped personal training at The Haven in order to restore my husband's sanity and be the mother I always said I would be.  Not one day since I started working only part time has my day been boring, slow, or repetitive!  We have had birthday parties almost every week, pneumonia, broncitis, sinus infections, etc.!  We have had doctors visits, dentist visits, soccer practices, wedding parties and business trips.  Oh, and I am almost finished with a 6 week on-line graduate course in comprehension strategies and phonemic awareness(you are all dying with interest, I can tell...).  Maybe next month will be easier, although next month is a very special month in our family....D's birthday (30th), Laurie Beth's birthday (2nd), Gaga's birthday (not telling), Gaga and Deda's anniversary, and Becee and Bop's anniversary!  I love how life takes hold and just when you think you can't survive another day or week, you wake up to realize you just did! 
Here are some pics I did take this month!!!

 Heyward was a ring bearer in Ryon's wedding.




 Smile like Uncle Ricky!
 D's tennis began, so after soccer every Saturday, we try to cheer on Daddy!

1 comment:

Conrad & Cara Deese said...

shoo!! what a month coming up!!!
love ur lil' cutie pies!