Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Trip to the Keys for Bop's Birthday!

We just returned from an awesome trip to the Florida Keys to celebrate Bop's birthday.  I was so excited about this trip, especially for Heyward and Laurie Beth.  The new adventures and many "firsts" they experienced and the excitement on their faces filled my heart!  I loved reviewing these pictures and admiring the pure joy that radiated from all of us!  Here are a few of my favorite memories...

First plane rides....


eating ice cream almost every night from the infamous "Mr. C's"


deep sea fishing and snorkeling...




 beautiful water all around...


Kayaking...




loving each moment together...




dancing the night away....

 delicious food...


chilling out...


and playing in the sun!

  The kids (and adults too) loved with the mini-van we rented, the fact that we ate ice cream and Dunkin Doughnuts almost everyday, their new "cool" sunglasses and key lime pie!
D and I can't wait to go back and dive, this place offers some of the most fascinating under water sites!  I feel so blessed to have been able to visit such a beautiful place.  I know Bop had a great birthday and we all enjoyed celebrating with him!

No comments: