Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oh Baby, It's a Girl!!!!!


For sure! 100%! All girl! I am so excited!


D and I went to the doctor for another ultrasound on Tuesday and we took Heyward. He has been asking a lot about the baby and calls her "Laurie Beth" ,so he was excited to be going to see his baby sister. I don't think he really understood that he would just be seeing her via an ultrasound maching and not necessarily in person. He feel asleep on our way to the doctor and slept through the entire ultrasound. I had to have some bloodwork sone afterwards and he woke up during that and said, "Where's Laurie Beth? I wanna see Laurie Beth!" Poor thing! I will attach a few images from this last ultrasound later tonight.

3 comments:

The Tedder's said...

YAY! Now you start buying little "pink" dresses! We are thrilled for all 3 of you!

Conrad & Cara Deese said...

LAURIE BETH!!!!!

he's gonna be such a great big brother...i'm sure he'll "help" alot!

Sae Sae said...

Amber, we are so excited for y'all! Little girls are so sweet and Heyward will be a great big brother! Sara Preston talks about Miss Amber all the time and she will love little Laurie Beth, too! Congrats!