Saturday, January 31, 2009

Practicing as "Big Brother!"

Last weekend we celebrated Da's 80th birthday at Aunt Kathy's house with lots of friends and family. We look up to Da and feel truly blessed to have him as a grandfather. D is so much like Da and Da has taught him so many things. Da has shown me unconditional love since I met him and all the Browns almost 14 years ago. I am proud to be a Brown and am even more excited that Heyward knows Da looks up to him like the rest of us.
Cousin Anna come up from Macon to attend the party and Heyward was such the "Big Brother." He let her crawl all around him and on him all while watching out for her. He also helped protect her from the scary electrical outlets! Another thing that really showed me how much he liked her was his willingness to share his ice cream with her. I hope this is a sign that he will adore Laurie Beth as much as he does Anna.



*she is so adorable and we can't wait to play with Anna again!

1 comment:

Mommy Bowen said...

okay, so you can tell I'm a little behind! This is precious!