Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow!!!

Yep! That's right... I was sooo eager to wake Heyward up this morning and see his excitment over the snow. He was interested for a little bit and then ran off to play in his playroom. A little later I let him out to play in the snow. He just wanted to touch it and walk in it then he was over the whole snow thing. I guess he'll grow to understand what a rare thing snow is for Hartsville and enjoy it more as he grows older. Oh well...I guess we can cross out weather man off the list of possible careers for our Hey-man! Here are what few snapshots I was able to get from his first snow experience.

2 comments:

Miles and Barnes said...

He is a cute snow baby! At least you were warm and dry!

The Tedder's said...

So cute. Landon loved the snow as well. I love Heyward's jacket! I seen your mom and dad tonight at Walmart. Your mom said they stay here more than NC. I know it will be even harder when Laura Beth gets here!!