Friday, February 6, 2009

4d ultrasound pictures!

I went yesterday for Laurie Beth's 4d ultrasound. I was shocked to see how she has already put on a good bit a fat and was head down in position, getting ready to come! I have about 9 more weeks, so maybe she'll stay put a little longer. Her nose and lips look a little distorted because the umbilical cord was across her face, pressing into them. The ultrasound technician lightened the cord so you can't see it in the picture but the effect of it being there is still noticeable. She is still all girl and I can't wait to meet her.







3 comments:

The Tedder's said...

Awww. How precious. I went and had 6 4d ultrasounds in Columbia when I was pregnant with Landon, and he never once let us see his face. Dustin said he didnt want us to see what he looked like! See is precious and I know y'all cant wait to meet her!

Conrad & Cara Deese said...

YEAH! Laurie! I am amazing at how real these get!! she's alread precious!! I can't wait to meet her!!!

love ya!! enjoy your last 9 week of single child!!!!

i hope heyward gets better and gets an all clear from the doc!

Miles and Barnes said...

These are so amazing! Babies are Miracles!