Sunday, February 22, 2009

Time for an update!

First of all, let me say that my household is free of cooties and the flu! Yeah!!!
Here is a little shot of what the boys did for a whole week while they were sick. I am so grateful that I didn't catch their yuckies and that we are back to our normal schedule!


Now, here are a few pictures of Daddy's new toy! You can see the old "Lazee Dayz" beside the new boat below. We can't wait for the summer to take it out cruising and D is all set for fishing! My favorite thing abou tthe new boat is that it has a bathroom on board!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a potty on board!! that HAS to be a kick ass boat!!
the farm pics are cute!!
i love seeing d as a great daddy..it's so sweet and touching!! i miss you guys dearly!

love ya
Cara

Anonymous said...

a potty on board!! that HAS to be a kick ass boat!!
the farm pics are cute!!
i love seeing d as a great daddy..it's so sweet and touching!! i miss you guys dearly!

love ya
Cara