Monday, August 17, 2009

Hey is 3!

My big boy turned three on Saturday and we celebrated with a party at the Sonic yesterday. I am so glad that his friends came and played with him. He was so excited about opening presents and kept asking D and I, "Is this for me?" and "I can keep it?" You would think the poor boy gets no gifts or toys!
Heyward is my heart and I cannot believe how sweet he is. He told me this morning on the way to carry him to stay with Meme that he would miss me but he really wanted to play with Meme and Papa. The day he was born I never thought I could love something or someone so much. Today I am in awe, that yes, I do love him more than the day he was born. I wish my baby boy lots of happiness, health and progress this next year of his life!












1 comment:

Mac and Bose said...

Happy Birthday, Heyward! Looked like such a fun party!!! And my, how Laurie Beth is growing like a weed... beautiful!!!