Saturday, September 12, 2009

School Days!

Heyward LOVES school this year! He loves his teacher Miss Cam and can't wait to go each morning to play with his friends. We are learning about colors, shapes, days of the week, letters and numbers. I wish I could freeze time and he could be three years old forever! I love this age. Laurie Beth is still not going along with my tireless efforts to get her to sleep at night. So....by 8:00 each morning, Heyward is jumping around excited about school, Laurie Beth is still wide awake, we are all three fed, bathed and dressed, and I look like I just ran a marathon as well as a little dazed and confused! We are all adjusting to our schedules and I am looking forward to Christmas Break. As exhausted as I am all the time, I thank God I get to do this.




No comments: