Monday, January 25, 2010

Hunting with cousin Weldon

In just a few short days, our cousin Weldon will be sent off for training in the Army.  After 15 weeks of intense training he will go overseas into battle.  This is the first time this war has affected my family so closely, and we are afraid.  We all love Weldon so very much and will miss him terribly while he is gone.  He is very excited and very proud of his decision.  As a part of the family I can say we all wish him the best.  We ask that everyone pray for his safety and wisdom.  He is braver than I, for I can't fathom the challenges he will face.
This past weekend, Weldon, Uncle Edwin, Bop, D and Hey all went hunting.  They had so much fun and I am sure Heyward learned a lot from all the wise men he was with.  Here are a few snapshots from the day.   







No comments: