Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I love my Family to pieces!

We celebrated Meme and Papa's 50th Anniversary on Friday, July 2nd.  They were a beautiful, happy couple.  They are very special to all of us.  Meme has helped me keep Heyward and Laurie Beth both since they were born.  She loves it and though I know they wear her out, she always wants to see them!  Meme and Papa are such an ideal couple....the pick, fuss, joke and love.  They are the funniest couple I know.  One thing that is without doubt and that is the strong love and respect for marriage they both have.  It is so honorable that they have been committed and faithful to one another this long.  They have seen their fair share of hardships, and have survived.  They have always put God first and by their actions have taught their family to do the same.  I know that I have always been "their heart" and I can't imagine life without them.  Thank you God for their health, their unconditional love, their stamina for children, and their forgiveness.  They are truly the epitome of what a marriage should be. 

I love you Meme and Papa

1 comment:

Susie said...

What an inspiration they are - to all of us!