Monday, June 4, 2012

Heyward's first baseball season

Heyward played his first season of baseball this spring.  He improved so much from the first day of practice till the last game.  I loved watching him.  It brought back many memories of my softball days and how much I loved being a part of a team.  We are more than happy to follow him in any sport/activity he wants to try and baseball is just the beginning!  He is laid back, relaxed and handles coaching well.  I look forward to what my big boy has in store for me.  He has definitely grown his own opinions of what he likes, doesn't like, what he will do and what he will not do.  I love his tender heart and how when pushed, he rises to the occasion.  His personality reminds me so much of me.  I wish for him the best this world has to offer and I will be his biggest fan along the way!







No comments: