Monday, June 4, 2012

Laurie Beth's first dance recital

Laurie Beth had her very first dance recital this past May.  If you know Laurie Beth, you know what an eccentric dancer she is.  We are not sure where she got her personality from, since D and I are for the most part quiet and reserved, but she is over flowing with confidence and boldness.  I love her for that and wish I could be more outgoing like she is.  Her personality is tough to deal with at times, but I am told it will be a positive attribute later in life!  I am so proud of her and all of her dance buddies for doing a great job.
"Baby Take A Bow"


On the way in with proud big brother Heyward (who was also excited to see his other "girl" friends dance)

This is LB with her friend Jamie

She not only danced but sang the whole song!


get it girl!


Lb with Jamie and sweet Eliza, they had a great time

Such a sweet dance, I am going to miss her being so little!
Thanks to our families for coming!



No comments: