Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bungee jumping and Dude

I added the word "Dude" to this title page because Heyward thinks all horses are called Dude, just like Deda's (my Dad) horse. So of course, we had to ride "Dude", the horse on the merry-go-round.




I am so impressed with how brave my little Hey was, especially on the bungee jump thingy. At one point the guy running the bungees took him up way high, Hey's little face turned bright red and my heart skipped a beat. Thanks Becee and Bop for taking me on the rides!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited I found your blog! I love keeping up with these sweet babies and their adventures!

Conrad & Cara Deese said...

he's growing up so fast!! slow it down!!! ya'll better watch out for those teen years!! WOW!! i cannot wait for those stories