Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ride Again Daddy!

We went to the Nascar themepark at the beach with Becee, Bop and Uncle Ed. Heyward loved the rides. He especially loved the little cars, which I didn't. D had to go on the "little cars" with Hey because they zoomed around the corners so fast it made me sick just looking at it. He must take after his father, he loves to ride all the rides and it doesn't make him sick.
Heyward rode the "little cars" at least 6 times, 4 with daddy and 2 with Becee. It was his favorite ride! Daddy also convinced Momma to do the Swing, bungee thingy. I almost "tee-tee'd on everyone around, but I did it. Daddy loved it so much, he did it twice. I think he needs to think twice about his precious cargo before he takes off on his extreme sports adventures!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya'll are SO sweet!! this is so funny!!