Sunday, September 7, 2008

Heyward's First Day of School (finally!)

Here are a few shots from Hey's first day of school. We had grits and eggs for breakfast and he went outside to Nena's rose garden and picked a rose to take to Miss. Sue. It turns out it was a good gesture becuase he kept Miss. Sue and Miss. Rebecca running the whole day! He went to school really good for two days and then last week got a bad cold and pitched fits when I took him to class. D and I are thinking it was that he wasn't feeling well and the medication made him groggy and grumpy. He is half way through with a second antibiotic so he will be going to school tomorrow and I pray he will run right in and play hard just like he did the first two days. Heyward typically isn't a shy child, so I really hope his crying and temper at school was due to his cold.



1 comment:

Conrad & Cara Deese said...

How precious!!! I LOVE all your new pics!!!!!!