Tuesday, September 9, 2008

School Dayz Round 2

Well, Heyward returned to school on Monday this week after missing his whole second week of school. I call this round 2 because it felt like the first day of school all over again for us. Heyward cried all day Monday at school and wouldn't take his bookbag off. I think he finally surrendered to taking it off while on the playground. This morning, Miss Rebecca said Heyward only cried for a few minutes after I left the room. Whew! She also said Heyward asked to go "ooohwie" ( I have no idea how to spell this), which is his way to saying potty. And guess what else? He actually went potty in the potty this time! I am looking forward to tomorrow knowing that Hey didn't cry very long today and am hopeful that it will continue getting better.

No comments: