Monday, October 27, 2008

easy dinner...

I have recently discovered after almost 4 years of marriage that the way to my husbands heart is a bowl of homestyle chicken noodle soup (has to be Campbells) and two peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches (have to be cut on a diagonal). I am pretty sure this is a comfort food he enjoyed as a child and Becee probably cut her sandwiches perfectly, just the way he liked it:) I am getting pretty good though and as easy as it is to prepare this meal, I don't mind the practice!

The moral of this story girls ... go out and get a can of soup and make dinner in a snap! (your husbands will hopefully love you for it!)

1 comment:

The Tedder's said...

I hear you on that one! Dustin's favorite snack that he has EVERY night is 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches and a tall glass of milk. And somehow, he suckers me into making it every time... I dont mind though...i appreciate how much he appreciates it!