Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I am such a FAT pregnant person!!!!

I was snooping on my mother's computer tonight and found something very interesting. I thought for sure I had done an excellent job staying out of all pictures and videos during my pregnancy with Heyward. I swear I knew I was big, but not this ENORMOUS!!!! Getting there......


WOW! Can I even breathe? Someone call Sea World...Shamu escaped!!!!





And just to put things in perspective, here is a picture of me back this spring.... It's like the moment I conceive, my body decides to start storing fat for five winters!!! We'll I guess treating myself to a ham biscuit a couple times a week and the fact that I am totally craving cheetos doesn't help! Lord, please grant me the willpower to only gain the weight necessary for this baby to be happy and healthy!

I wish I could post a picture of myself recently (NOT!!!!), but I WILL NOT take a picture with out force for the next 6-9 months. D has already made the eerie comment to me about my "growing" body, just like on that horror film, "It's BAAAAAAAAACCCKKK!!"



2 comments:

Mac and Bose said...

Oh my goodness, you are pregnant not fat! Your eyes are distorted. You didn't resemble anything close to Shamu... but reading you say that did make me laugh. Embrace those cheetos cravings... I crave cheetos today but unfortunately I have no excuse if I'm caught stuffing my face! I think you look great and carry pregnancy well.
- Katie

Ashley said...

Just for that I am taking photos of you twice a month, every month until my precious neice/nephew is born :)