Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Laurie Elizabeth Brown :)

Here she is...Laurie Elizabeth Brown (Laurie Beth). We are so excited! The nurse that did the ultrasound said she was pretty sure it was a girl, but for us not to go shopping yet. I feel very confident it is a girl! When I went to the doctor yesterday I was only 15 weeks pregnant instead of the 17 weeks we were thinking so they couldn't take all the measurements they normally do at 17 weeks. So...I have to go back for another ultrasound at 19 weeks to get those measurements taken. D is making me hold off until the next ultrasound to start buying little pink dresses just in case! Either way, we are delighted that we have a healthy baby, boy or girl. I feel like God has just handed us the second biggest blessing of our lives. I feel honored that he gave us Heyward, and now my heart is just swelling over Laurie Beth and the fact that we are getting the opportunity to have another child.

7 comments:

Michael & Tasha said...

How EXCITING!!!...Michael and I just actually went back to the doctor last week and now they say its a GIRL!!...kinda stressful when the keep flip flopping...but we go back next Tuesday to hopefully find out for sure!...well thanks for the congrats and hope ya'll are doing GREAT!!

Norwood Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!
We are very excited for all of you!
Having a boy and now a girl...what joy!
Miriam

The Tedder's said...

Congrats! I am excited for all three of you!

Mac and Bose said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually found out today on facebook from a comment that Ashley made sooooooo I was waiting for you to post the exciting news on your blog!!! Congratulations, Amber, D & Heyward!!! We need more little girls in the mix!!! And Laurie Elizabeth is a great name!!!
Love, Katie

Amanda said...

We are so excited that it's a girl!! I love her name!

Conrad & Cara Deese said...

Laurie beth!!! I LOVE IT!!! even though there's no cara in it...i'll just call her cara for short...a little weird but i'm sure she'll catch on...ahahha!! i'm so excited!!! try not to buy pink...it'll look really messed up with the first pick of another little D in a dress!!!
I"M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!

Tammy said...

We are so excited about Laurie Beth and can't wait to me her....