Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008

We had a wonderful Christmas this year! Come to think of it, I haven't ever had a bad one! Santa was very good to Heyward and Mommy! I got a new camera loaded with all kinds of neat things that I am still learning how to use. Here are a few pictures taken with my new toy to highlight our day!

Waking up to see if Santa came!

Santa drank all the milk, ate two cookies (notice all the cookies for Santa, I think his eyes were too big for his stomach),and the reindeer ate all the carrots.

Santa left an easel with all kinds of art supplies!
He even left a nice note!
Heyward helped pass out presents once everyone arrived!
Santa left a Smart Cycle at Meme and Papa's!
Heyward and sweet cousin Anna Christmas night.
This is just a touch of all the fun things we did for Christmas. We are very grateful to have all of our family close by so it is important to us to spend time with all of them this time of year. Thank you God for sending your only son so that we may have eternal life with you! Happy Birthday Jesus!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm so glad you all had a great Christmas. Heyward is too cute!!
See you next week...unfortunately. I am not ready to go back!
Amanda