Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's a wise man...it's an angel...no, it's MARY!!!

This week Miss Sue's class is learning through playing this week in school. Each day so far they have dressed up as parts in the story of Jesus' birth. I was so proud of my little wise man on Monday and adored the beautiful angel that pranced by my classroom on Tuesday! This morning as I dropped Heyward off in his room he proceeded to tell that "Mommy had baby Jesus in her tummy"!!!!!!!! Then to my surprise he dressed as Mary today and did his march around school cuddling the baby Jesus! D and I are so proud!








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber that is absolutely precious!

Ashley said...

Thats my nephew!!!! Haha he is the cutest boy I've ever seen!!!!!!!

Norwood Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Norwood Family said...

OOPS! Wrong button...
Heyward is the cutest angel I've ever seen!!
Miriam

Mac and Bose said...

He is such a good-looking child! If Laurie Beth is as beautiful as Heyward is handsome then "Watch Out World!!!"