Monday, December 22, 2008

Oh boy! He is now computer savy!

Well, kind of... I had to work for Meme today at her store and Heyward tagged along. When business picked up I introduced Heyward to a toddler-friendly computer game to keep him busy and out of the way of customers. I briefly showed him how to navigate the computer mouse and click on certain buttons so that he could play the game. I had no idea the trouble I was getting myself into! He sat and played on the computer for over an hour! He loved it! He even became really good at using the mouse to move and click on things. Now he wants a computer so he can play games at home. I think his request is too late for Santa this year, but maybe next! I can't believe my baby is old enough to play computer games!





Notice he is using his left hand in most of the pictures....I guess he is going to be left handed for sure, he has made no effort to switch hands.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

That's my nephew!!!!

Mac and Bose said...

I noticed the left hand, too. You probably noticed that Mac goes back and forth but seems to do better with his left hand! Heyward looks so handsome and happy at that computer (try noggin.com if you haven't already). Merry Christmas, Brown Family!!!!!!!!!!