Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Getting ready for Christmas!

First I have to brag on my husband just a little. He never once complained this year about having to take down Christmas stuff from the attic, or stringing the lights on our tree. He has been such a big help since my "energy level" is significantly lower than normal at this point. He has helped me with gift ideas and been the most wonderful daddy on several occasions lately where I have had something to do. I am more than grateful for him. I truly love him more and more as the days go by....
We went the day before Thanksgiving and got our tree. Heyward helped pick out which one we were to get. We have gone to the same spot and bought our tree since the first year we were married. Heyward was such a good helper and here are a few pics to prove it!

1 comment:

Conrad & Cara Deese said...

he is just so stinkin' cute!! a little helper and I'm loving each of his outfits!! even how adoring he looked down on baby jesus!! how cute!!!
i hope you're enjoying having your new bean in your belly even though she's sucking the life out! ahahah
i love ya!